Jim (totally random post) didn’t tag me because apparently no one tags anyone it seems anymore (but it’s part of the rules!!!). I just felt like it.
The [supposed] rules are as follows:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I will continue and not follow rule #4 (and therefore also ignore #5)…
NOW – My list of oddness:
- When I’m reading anything on the computer, I constantly highlight and unhighlight the paragraph I’m reading. It totally drives my wife nuts.
- Like Jim, I too am left-handed. My sister, brother, mother and father are all left-handed too.
- I love Westerns.
- I get fairly obsessed with completing things at work. At home however, many projects never get finished.
- I hate using a computer mouse – give me a trackball any day of the week.
- My hair really needs a haircut right now… no really. It’s curling in the back and on the sides especially sideburns.